Traducción & Definición
(twice) per (day): (dos veces) al (día)
a slice per person una tajada por persona
- "In the last five years, the pound has risen 34 per cent against the dollar, including 10 per cent in the past 12 months."
- "And did you know that this little girl was only allowed to watch 2 hours of TV per night?"
- "The chef is a maniacal tyrant and requires that we wash our hands at least twice per day."
- "35 dollars per unit, doesn't that sound nice?"
- "12 coffees brewed per second, 94 mails archived per minute, 6-10 chocolates fed to Bruno per hour."
- "31 dollars per unit!"
- "Very soon, millions of people will be singing "It hurts so bad" when they go to the bathroom. We will pay you 0.0000001 dollar per flush."
- "I propose 30 dollars per unit."
- "The highest rates of weight gain per second were localized in the mid-west and the south (the so-called Fat Belt), however weight gain was steady from coast to coast, from California to New York."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Per' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!