Traducción & Definición
(twice) per (day): (dos veces) al (día)
a slice per person una tajada por persona
- "12 coffees brewed per second, 94 mails archived per minute, 6-10 chocolates fed to Bruno per hour."
- "Very soon, millions of people will be singing "It hurts so bad" when they go to the bathroom. We will pay you 0.0000001 dollar per flush."
- "31 dollars per unit!"
- "And did you know that this little girl was only allowed to watch 2 hours of TV per night?"
- "I propose 30 dollars per unit."
- "The highest rates of weight gain per second were localized in the mid-west and the south (the so-called Fat Belt), however weight gain was steady from coast to coast, from California to New York."
- "In the last five years, the pound has risen 34 per cent against the dollar, including 10 per cent in the past 12 months."
- "The chef is a maniacal tyrant and requires that we wash our hands at least twice per day."
- "35 dollars per unit, doesn't that sound nice?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Per' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!