Traducción & Definición
perhaps: tal vez, quizá(s), a lo mejor
- "Perhaps you can let Edward know - maybe he's interested in suing his parents."
- "Icarus: Perhaps it's the lobster tails, they are quite calorific."
- "Shall I bring some tea, perhaps some biscuits with honey?"
- "Perhaps we could offer partial payment for the position along with free tickets to Mickeyland;"
- "Then in the restaurant, perhaps she drank too much champagne."
- "Princess Utopia : Perhaps I can help you."
- "perhaps we can meet up 4 a drink during the interval?"
- "By the way Susie, I am more than impressed with your business acumen - perhaps you should be working in the sales department alongside yours truly... "Cheeter and Bliss": it has a nice ring to it!"
- "Perhaps a nice walk would do you good."
- "I was wondering if you could perhaps use your political influence, as the president of Europe to, er, pull a few strings?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Perhaps' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!