Traducción & Definición
a phone call: una llamada telefónica
- "Glitches after receiving phone calls from his mother, like the human version."
- "The phone call was not unpleasant because the customer was dissatisfied, nor because it interrupted a particularly amusing day dream about space travel that I was enjoying."
- "Last week, I received a phone call from my great aunt Margaret."
- "I'm tired of phone calls and I'm tired of these walls."
- "Do not take any phone calls."
- "At the hotel room, well, I did actually receive an important phone call, otherwise I would have happily made love to her."
- "Brian : Well, Edward and I were just answering customer phone calls."
- "The phone call was unpleasant because I received it."
- "Michael, how can Brian make this phone call more musical?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Phone call' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!