Traducción & Definición
a picnic: un picnic
- "That's like... it's like a picnic without food."
- "I'd just like to remind everyone that I organised a picnic this weekend, and I didn't see any of your faces there!"
- "Subject: RE: Who's for a picnic?"
- "I love picnics!"
- "Icarus got very sunburnt and spent the evening in the hospital with minor facial burns, but overall, the picnic was a success, no thanks to the rest of you!"
- "I've attached a spreadsheet that will help me select the best day for the picnic."
- "I know I'm sending this at short notice, but I was thinking of organising a picnic this weekend, and I'd like you all to join me."
- "This table will give me a clearer idea when to organise my picnic!"
- "To help schedule this picnic, I'd like you all to let me know which day is best for you this weekend."
- "Subject: Who's for a picnic?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Picnic' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!