Traducción & Definición
polite: bien educado, amable
- "I have ten years' experience in the customer service field, as well as management experience in a local telemarketing firm. The challenging environments in which I've worked have taught me to think on my feet, communicate clearly and always remain polite and professional while dealing with callers."
- "Horatio : Well it's not very polite."
- "Brian : Philip, be polite."
- "Subject: Polite request"
- "Subject: RE: Polite request"
- "He is neither politically correct nor even very polite."
- "When you finish your message with a polite "Tanks", I want nothing more than to take you in my arms and explain to you that a "tank" is in fact a machine of war, a heavily armored combat vehicle armed with a cannon!"
- "Poorly-written application email + inappropriate joke about alcoholism = polite rejection."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Polite' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!