Traducción & Definición
the Pope: el Papa
The Pope's not wearing his hat today, something must be wrong. Hoy el Papa no lleva sombrero; algo no anda bien.
- "What kind of weather can the Pope expect this weekend?"
- "I wish I was out on the town with the Pope this weekend."
- "Give my regards to Pope Benedict!"
- "And besides, when Michelangelo agreed to paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel for Pope Julius the second did it harm his reputation?"
- "Candy : Well Brent, the Pope can expect to throw off his robes and dive into the Vatican swimming pool because this weekend it's going to be hot hot hot!"
- "I'm not scared for myself of course - I'm standing behind 3 layers of bulletproof glass in my very own Brent-Mobile, inspired by the Pope's vehicle."
- "Candy : Moira, this morning I'm reporting from Vatican City, home of Pope Benedict the 16th."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Pope' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!