Traducción & Definición
to predict: predecir, pronosticar
a prediction: un pronóstico, una predicción
UK: It's impossible to predict the future.
US: The film was very predictable - it was obvious how it was going to end.
- "Warbuckle : Hey Philip, your prediction was right – this New Year's party is full of beautiful women!"
- "Despite this, CEO Kalvin Krime announced yesterday that "the worst is now over" and predicted an increase in profits next year."
- "Within 10 years, I predict profit margins in the millions."
- "I can predict with confidence that the Delavigne Corporation's strong performance will continue until the end of the year."
- "Not only that, but my last film grossed 100 million dollars at the box office and my next one is predicted to do the same."
- "Ira : If this company publicly predicts earnings, no matter how big or small, and the company fails to earn that money, then its stock suffers."
- "We can predict the future!"
- "The weather forecast predicts it's going to be boiling all weekend, so bring your sunscreen, sunglasses and possibly a hat."
- "Fashion insiders predict that within two years D&C will be outsourcing abroad for cheaper labour and materials, eliminating the biggest advantage that D&C had over its competitors."
- "Those same scientists predict that this figure is likely to increase in coming years."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Predict' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!