Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea.
Traducción & Definición
- "It seems that the new European president serves two masters: the people of the old continent as well as Delavigne, his employer for the past decade."
- "I was wondering if you could perhaps use your political influence, as the president of Europe to, er, pull a few strings?"
- "Bruno : Listen, Brian, I'm sorry but we both agreed, if I let you become president of Europe AND keep your job at Delavigne, you would need to be willing to make some sacrifices."
- "I'm the president of Europe, not America!"
- "A president can't use his power to further his own interests, or the interests of his family or friends or even the man he's madly in love with."
- "President Jones cuts a dashing figure with his beehive hairdo, sharp three-piece suit and the small purse (or "man bag") he keeps on hand for his boss."
- "Can a president truly be effective when he has to walk a small dog twice a day?"
- "I apologize for being in America during my first week as European president."
- "Jean : First of all, I am very happy that you are the president."
- "Icarus : I was president of the French club in high school."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'President' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'President'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!