Traducción & Definición
a prize: un premio, una recompensa
the Nobel Prize El Premio Nobel
to prize (honesty): valorar, apreciar (la honestidad)
- "The samba schools compete to win the main prize."
- "Please accept this fruit basket as your prize."
- "Brent : Today is Halloween everybody, and Radio Rhubarb has a prize to give away to our loyal listeners."
- "Convinced that his beloved pet goldfish "Bubbles", a prize won at a local carnival, is in mortal peril, Thomas has quarantined Bubbles to a 6 by 6 by 6 inch glass bowl until a vaccine is discovered or doctors clear the fish for transport."
- "Anyway, all you have to do is e-mail us your ghost stories, and the scariest one will win the Radio Rhubarb Halloween prize."
- "Cashman, a millionaire investment banker from San Francisco, took home the three-million-dollar cash prize."
- "Samantha : Sheeba won the Nobel Prize in physics..."
- "It is my honor and great pleasure to tell you that you have been chosen to receive this year's Nobel prize in literature."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Prize' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!