Traducción & Definición
a problem: un problema
- "Airport Guy : Uh, look I can see that you guys are having some problems here."
- "I've got a bit of a delicate problem on my hands, Brian."
- "I'm sure we'll find many other problems. Looking forward to our first session on Monday."
- "If there was a problem, yo, I'll solve it."
- "Was anybody able to solve yesterday's homework problem?"
- "Mr. Cheeter, why don't you come up to the board and show us how you think this problem should be solved?"
- "Well I think the goal was to express the problem in matrix form, so we're really maximizing C to the power of T times X, which is subject to AX smaller than or equal to B, with X being greater than or equal to zero."
- "Embarrassed zoo employees say that killing such "problem animals" is standard procedure, and reported that Shoshana will be given a lethal injection in a private ceremony attended by only a veterinarian and a priest."
- "I solve problems."
- "-We've got a problem with the black and white Chinese people at the zoo."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Problem' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!