Traducción & Definición
a product: un producto
We sell top-quality products. Vendemos productos de alta calidad.
- "If you are quite angry with a Delavigne product, press 2."
- "For more information about Delavigne products or initiatives, please contact Susan Bliss, director of Marketing at (415) 555-6996."
- "The Delavigne Corporation is one of San Francisco's most-respected local businesses, producing fine products since the early twentieth century."
- "I'm typing a press release, but all the details about the product are in a separate file."
- "If you are absolutely furious with a Delavigne product, press 3."
- "Early reaction to the announcement has been mixed: Some have praised Delavigne Corp for its audacity, saying that the products, as well as the increased price tag they will likely carry, are well worth the price for the peace of mind they will provide."
- "Who else feels this product is stupid?"
- "Just one month ago, IFC reportedly made a billion-dollar offer to acquire the innovative American juice store after hearing rumors of the "magical" properties of their products."
- "If you are mildly annoyed with a Delavigne product, press 1."
- "A boycott by a boy who is boycotting French products because a French boy stole his music."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Product' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!