Traducción & Definición
a project: un proyecto
to project: proyectar, planificar
- "Project coordinator"
- "Consequently, I have decided to cancel the statue project, and give the allocated money for the statue to charity."
- "Icarus : Using high pitch frequencies emitted by the global positioning device in Bruno's helicopter, and then cross referencing them both with the amount of fuel in the helicopter as well as all known latitude and longitudes in both the eastern and western hemispheres, I was able to project Bruno and Susie's trajectory and landing location within one kilometer!"
- "Please find below the project that I intend to pursue."
- "For this project, we want something fresh, inspired, something that'll set Outback Cologne apart."
- "Icarus : Just think about it - imagine Philip's raw energy and anger diverted into positive, constructive projects rather than giving him wrinkles!"
- "You can ignore the last section... that's for a personal project I'm working on!"
- "He's as excited by the project as I am. He's even going to start on some prototypes."
- "That being said, the marketing department has decided to assign this project to an outside ad agency."
- "As promised, here are the guidelines regarding the Outback Cologne rebranding project"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Project' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!