Traducción & Definición
a punishment: un castigo, una sanción
to punish: castigar, sancionar
- "I'm finally being punished for being a bad computer user."
- "Bruno : It's because of them that we are here - this is our punishment for our friendly boxing match."
- "Aren't you going to punish him?"
- "However, he's a fragile creature, so don't be too hard on him. He needs help, not punishment."
- "Bruno : It's because of them that we are here, this is our punishment for our friendly boxing match."
- "His mother has grounded him as punishment for getting drunk."
- "I don't want to sound strange, but I think the gods are punishing me for my ego."
- "Come to my office to receive your punishment."
- "Come to my office in five minutes to receive your punishment."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Punishment' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!