Traducción & Definición
purple: violeta, morado, púrpura
- "From giant purple egg was born mother country of Kalackistan, then other minor countries like USA, and Belarus and Zimbababwe."
- "I have given her a fabulous purple tiara to distinguish her from any other messenger birds you may receive."
- "I can't decide what to wear: The purple shirt with green stripes, or the orange shirt with silver spots... My meeting with Philip Cheeter is in half an hour."
- "Well, now that we're finished with the tour, let's go into the "Purple room" so I can introduce you to your fellow crazies!"
- "In six sexy colors ranging from Purple Sherbert to Girly Girl Green, Mango Lipgloss from Delavigne is sure to be your new best friend!"
- "Bruno : Don't worry sir, I'm sure we can work this out... Let's see... I think you should definitely wear the purple shirt with green stripes – it matches your ears."
- "The purple shirt!"
- "From giant purple egg was born mother country of Kalackistan, then other minor countries like USA, and Belarus and Zimbabwe."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Purple' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!