Traducción & Definición
qualified: cualificado, competente
He's finished studying and now he's a qualified chef. Ya ha terminado sus estudios y ahora es un cocinero cualificado.
- "I would like to formally express my interest in this position, for which I feel I am extremely qualified."
- "The Delavigne Corporation, a worldwide leader in cosmetics, seeks an experienced, qualified professional to manage the new customer service department in San Francisco."
- "His name is Trey Feltchenheimer and he has experience in both management and customer service, and he is highly qualified in a number of related fields."
- "I would like to formally express my interest in this position, for which I feel I am well qualified."
- "You should consult a qualified health professional immediately..."
- "You have extensive experience in the customer service field and you certainly seem qualified for this position."
- "I am a highly qualified applicant for that position."
- "Of all the candidates that applied, you're the least qualified, but the most handsome."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Qualified' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!