Traducción & Definición
a question: una pregunta
to question: hacer preguntas, interrogar
- "No question is too stupid."
- "I was wondering if you'd like to join me for the interview, since your help is a major reason why they chose our company, and also just in case any 'technical questions' may arise."
- "Emcee : We'd like to open the floor for questions now."
- "Krazy Gidyon : No question is too crazy!"
- "Samantha : No question is too silly."
- "This question soon became one of Cheeter's favourites: a sort of mantra which he repeated up until his death."
- "So, do you have any questions for me?"
- "Sorry, stupid question."
- "And now, without further ado, I'd like to present tonight's main event - our expert camel panel, who will answer all your questions about our favorite mammal, the camel."
- "Where do you see yourself... No, bad question, sorry."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Question' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!