Traducción & Definición
to raise (a salary); to raise (money): aumentar (un salario); reunir, juntar (dinero)
to raise (a child): criar (un niño)
a (pay) raise, a pay-rise (UK): un aumento (de salario)
- "On the other hand he did find a Polish immigrant on the metro, who raised the boy as his own and taught him the art of perfume-making."
- "I'll raise it on my own."
- "On the other hand, he did find a Polish immigrant on the metro, who raised the boy as his own and taught him the art of perfume-making."
- "Indigo Motel is selling shares on their website, and I just bought a ton of them. As soon as they raise $150,000 they'll use that money to record, promote and distribute their first album. As a shareholder, I will receive a cut of all sales and licensing."
- "Fast food giant O'Donalds plans to use the land to raise cattle."
- "Ask for a pay-rise for example."
- "To replace them, he found a Polish immigrant on the metro, who raised the boy as his own and taught him the art of perfume-making."
- "Just look at Cherie Blair, she has raised three children yet still manages to earn more money than her husband and he is the Prime Minister of England."
- "In closing, I'd just like to dedicate this moment to my grandfather Xavier Delavigne, who raised me like his own son, taught me the perfume trade, and sacrificed everything he had to send me to this school."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Raise' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!