Traducción & Definición
a rate: una tasa, un precio, una tarifa
- "Currently the unemployment rate is at 7.2 percent, which is the highest it has been since 1992."
- "You'll even get a special rate on our home buyer loan when the time comes."
- "The highest rates of weight gain per second were localized in the mid-west and the south (the so-called Fat Belt), however weight gain was steady from coast to coast, from California to New York."
- "Competitive rates."
- "Burglary rates in the US are no laughing matter, especially in large cities."
- "Loman's has the cheapest rates."
- "Philip : But this year, if this rate of growth continues, I am confident that we will be able to beat... wait for it, wait for it, wait for it... Mongolia!"
- "A new report published by the BNB (Bad News Bearers) shows that obesity among Americans is not slowing down, as naive idealists continue to suggest, but rather growing at a nearly exponential rate."
- "The first 10 emails are free, then if you're interested in purchasing the program for your staff, we sell annual subscriptions at very competitive rates."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Rate' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!