Traducción & Definición
regarding, in regard to: en cuanto a, en lo que respecta a
Regarding last month's report... En cuanto al informe del mes pasado...
If your call is regarding a savings account… Si su llamada está relacionada con una cuenta de ahorros…
UK: I'm phoning regarding your research on the word "regarding".
US: "Regarding" means "with reference to". Interesting huh?
- "Regarding Horatio's surprise party: I've been running around trying to catch up with the department heads and here is what I've found out"
- "Unfortunately, I am unable to give you more information regarding my position and purpose, because then I would have to kill you."
- "Brenda : Yes, please tell him that I'm returning his call regarding a meeting next week."
- "It doesn't sound like you are on the same page regarding the future of Miracle Juices at all."
- "Regarding a restaurant in Hong-Kong: if you want to try something different, I really enjoy "The Joyful Shrimp Palace", located downtown."
- "I'm calling in regards to the ad I read in the paper."
- "If this is regarding a shipment of tarantulas, please press 1."
- "I am unable to reach you by telephone, so I am writing you this email in regards to a patient who checked in at 3 AM this morning."
- "This letter is in regards to a poor vending experience at Saint Andre's."
- "Thanks for your inquiry regarding potential pregnancies."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Regarding' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!