Traducción & Definición
the repair: la reparación
to repair: reparar
Have you repaired the washing machine yet? ¿Ya has reparado la lavadora?
- "Currently being repaired (see below)."
- "Scrabble tournaments, martial arts, small-engine repair, jigsaw puzzles"
- "Archibald : And it seems the server's been repaired."
- "Congratulations on choosing Slick Brand Solutions to help repair your company's shattered reputation following your truly embarrassing nude photo leak."
- "I expect more guests in a couple of weeks for Mother's 75th birthday, and I would appreciate it if the repairs were done before their visit."
- "I would ask you to please show some respect and consideration for your neighbors and see to it that the necessary repairs get done post-haste."
- "It has now been 48 days (and 47 nights) since your "home improvements" caused this damage and my bathroom ceiling has still not been repaired."
- "I have just put in a second call to our Tech Support group, and they assured me that we would be receiving our repaired server very soon."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Repair' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!