Traducción & Definición
a requirement: un requisito, una condición, una exigencia
What are the requirements for this job? ¿Cuáles son los requisitos de este puesto de trabajo?
to require: requerer, exigir, necesitar
UK: I would be happy to meet all of your requirements sir.
US: Your presence is required at the meeting.
- "If anything matching my requirements does come up, I am still interested, so please do keep my records on file."
- "Thank you very much for the many opportunities given to me during my tenure at the company, including my state of the art laboratory, monkey staff, and relaxed clothing requirements."
- "If you send him an e-mail with your requirements and preferences, he'll look through all the properties he has on his books and select the ones most suited to your needs."
- "ChinaCorp will definitely be able to take care of the production requirements you mentioned, I can tell you this even before we meet."
- "Bruno : Well, Dr. Badguy, I don't want to tell you how to do your job, but the basic requirement of any ransom negotiation is that the kidnappers have a hostage."
- "Requirements A short jingle with original lyrics and music to promote Delavigne perfumes."
- "I don't doubt your talent, Mr. Hogwash, but perhaps the unique requirements of this project scare you?"
- "ChinaCorp will definitely be able to take care of the production requirements you mentioned."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Requirement' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!