Traducción & Definición
a requirement: un requisito, una condición, una exigencia
What are the requirements for this job? ¿Cuáles son los requisitos de este puesto de trabajo?
to require: requerir, exigir, necesitar
UK: I would be happy to meet all of your requirements sir.
US: Your presence is required at the meeting.
- "Thank you very much for the many opportunities given to me during my tenure at the company, including my state of the art laboratory, monkey staff, and relaxed clothing requirements."
- "If anything matching my requirements does come up, I am still interested, so please do keep my records on file."
- "Bruno : Well, Dr. Badguy, I don't want to tell you how to do your job, but the basic requirement of any ransom negotiation is that the kidnappers have a hostage."
- "I don't doubt your talent, Mr. Hogwash, but perhaps the unique requirements of this project scare you?"
- "Requirements A short jingle with original lyrics and music to promote Delavigne perfumes."
- "If you send him an e-mail with your requirements and preferences, he'll look through all the properties he has on his books and select the ones most suited to your needs."
- "ChinaCorp will definitely be able to take care of the production requirements you mentioned."
- "ChinaCorp will definitely be able to take care of the production requirements you mentioned, I can tell you this even before we meet."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Requirement' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!