Traducción & Definición
a reserve: una reserva
Horatio has an incredible reserve of energy. Horatio tiene una reserva de energía increíble.
to reserve: reservar
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Nos reservamos el derecho de entrada (o el derecho a prestar nuestros servicios a cualquier persona).
I would like to reserve a table for two under the name Chang. Quisiera reservar una mesa para dos a nombre de Chang.
- "Polly : The company owns several floors in the building, but the 14th floor is reserved for our executive offices, the boardroom, the laboratory and a lounge."
- "I also know that Tuesdays are typically reserved for your meetings with Susie."
- "I reserved my flight today."
- "I'm also aware that Tuesdays are typically reserved for your private talks with Susie."
- "Brian : The company rents the entire building, but the fourth floor is reserved for our executive offices, the boardroom, the laboratory and a lounge."
- "Call 1-800-SPACE-BASE now and reserve your flight!"
- "I'm afraid the 401(k) plans are reserved for full-time, salaried employees."
- "Brian : Well, I was just about to phone a hotel to reserve a room for Bruno's trip to New York next month."
- "I'd like to take this opportunity to invite you to the first of a series of focus groups the marketing department will be holding over the coming weeks, so please reserve the above date in your diaries."
- "This next wine is from our private reserve."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Reserve' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!