Traducción & Definición
to be responsible for: ser responsable de
To this day I don't know who was responsible for letting sheep onto the cricket pitch. Aún no sé quién fue el responsable de dejar entrar las ovejas en el terreno de cricket.
a responsibility: una responsabilidad
UK: One day I will grow up and be responsible, but not yet.
US: To this day I don't know who was responsible for putting goats in my garden.
- "Responsibility and management of a customer support department"
- "Naturally, we'll be needing a manager for this team: his or her responsibilities will include fielding phone calls, and training and managing the staff of this new department."
- "How will Jones balance the needs of Europe with his responsibilities as a special assistant in San Francisco?"
- "According to scientists, the aviation industry is responsible for around 3.5% of man-made climate change."
- "Primary responsibilities include answering incoming customer calls and managing a small staff of telephone hotline personnel."
- "Philip : Hannah, do you want that responsibility?"
- "Are you sure you want that responsibility?"
- "Responsible for product support for sales partners and clients"
- "How will this unique situation affect the president's responsibilities to his continent?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Responsible' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!