Traducción & Definición
to be responsible for: ser responsable de
To this day I don't know who was responsible for letting sheep onto the cricket pitch. Aún no sé quién fue el responsable de dejar entrar las ovejas en el terreno de cricket.
a responsibility: una responsabilidad
UK: One day I will grow up and be responsible, but not yet.
US: To this day I don't know who was responsible for putting goats in my garden.
- "Philip : Hannah, do you want that responsibility?"
- "Naturally, we'll be needing a manager for this team: his or her responsibilities will include fielding phone calls, and training and managing the staff of this new department."
- "How will Jones balance the needs of Europe with his responsibilities as a special assistant in San Francisco?"
- "Are you sure you want that responsibility?"
- "According to scientists, the aviation industry is responsible for around 3.5% of man-made climate change."
- "How will this unique situation affect the president's responsibilities to his continent?"
- "Responsibility and management of a customer support department"
- "Primary responsibilities include answering incoming customer calls and managing a small staff of telephone hotline personnel."
- "Responsible for product support for sales partners and clients"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Responsible' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!