Traducción & Definición
to retire (from a job, from an activity): jubilarse (del trabajo)
retirement: la jubilación
- "In light of yesterday's unfortunate laboratory explosion (on the bright side, just our third this year!), and today's mighty hangover, I've decided to retire from perfume development, effective immediately."
- "But I'm retired now, and I travel around and instruct people on enjoying life."
- "They can live more than 200 years, but most of them retire at 65!"
- "PS: The one shareholder who decided to defect is Bobby Ray McDonald, a 74-year old retired army lieutenant and gun enthusiast from Jericho, Texas."
- "Retiring at 45 sounds... good!"
- "The company matches your contribution to a savings account monthly until you retire."
- "The reclusive Patrice, who retired from activity in 2002, is credited with many breakthroughs both in couture and in the fashion business."
- "The money you contribute doesn't go to today's old people, no: it's placed into a pension fund where it will grow until you collect it when you retire."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Retire' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!