Traducción & Definición
an (airport) runway: una pista (de aterrizaje, de despegue)
a (fashion show) runway: una pasarela (de desfile de moda)
- "I didn't realise till I'd already stepped onto the runway!"
- "Business insiders raised their eyebrows last week when it was reported that Wang Industries had acquired Dulce and Carpaccio, the Italian fashion house known for its ultra chic clothing and exquisite runway models."
- "With the aid of air traffic controllers, Mr. Marron was able to guide the plane towards the airport runway."
- "He was one of the first to use black runway models in his shows, and his "ready to wear" lines of clothing democratized fashion for the masses."
- "Aside from its famed lines of clothing, elegant runway models and shows, PLP released a number of high-end fragrances over the years including the controversial "Opiate"."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Runway' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!