Traducción & Definición
sales: las ventas
a salesman un vendedor, un representante comercial
The sales también significa "rebajas".
the sales team, the sales staff: el equipo de ventas, el personal de ventas
sales are up (10%): las ventas han subido un 10%
- "To say thank you for all your hard work lately, and to celebrate our moderately successful first quarter sales, I'm pleased to announce that the senior staff of the Delavigne Corporation will be taking a team-building trip this weekend!"
- "Brian : ...position in Delavigne's Sales Department."
- "THX-1134 : Sale completed."
- "Joining us is a very special guest, who will test THX-1134's sales skills."
- "Brian : Born to an exotic dancer named "Ecstasy" and a hot dog vendor named Larry, Philip Cheeter was always divided between his passion for romance and his devotion to sales."
- "I'm happy to report that our "sales road trip" to Los Angeles was a crashing success, in the sense that we successfully crashed the company car."
- "At the same time, Philip developed a talent for sales while travelling door to door with his father and selling first hot dogs, then toasters, and eventually insurance policies."
- "My name is THX-1134 and I can turn any situation into a sales opportunity."
- "After six months of record sales, Philip was awarded the position of Director, which he held ever since."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Sales' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!