Traducción & Definición
to select: seleccionar, elegir
We will be selecting a new IT technician next week. La próxima semana elegiremos un nuevo técnico en informática.
select: selecto, privilegiado, elegido
a select few los privilegiados
- "Sadly, I must inform you that you have not been selected for the position."
- "During the booking process, passengers can select the cabin crew for their flight, based on photos and body measurements."
- "I hope that's okay, that's the option I've selected."
- "I've attached a spreadsheet that will help me select the best day for the picnic."
- "Composers of any jingles selected will be treated to a meal at the restaurant of my choice."
- "Therefore, we are delighted to inform you that you have been selected to compete in the Olympic Games."
- "I've provided a link to an application that will help me select the best day for the picnic."
- "Moreover, I'm honoured and touched that you selected me to be the photographer for your first photoshoot!"
- "I've selected a number of provocative outfits for the shoot - Japanese schoolgirl, sexy nurse, dark-haired CEO of a perfume company... just to name a few."
- "It is reality for a select group of people called City traders, though their number has just been reduced by one."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Select' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!