Traducción & Definición
a seminar: un seminario
- "One of my classmates made a presentation on your career for a seminar on "Personal Assistants"."
- "As an incentive for attendance, anyone who isn't present at the seminar will be docked on their next paycheck."
- "Kevin "would love to congratulate the old man", but he is actually taking Friday off to attend a weekend seminar on slow-growth equity funds."
- "Bob : Kevin is attending a seminar this weekend."
- "John : I would like to invite you to a free seminar where you can learn how to invest in property-"
- "My experience includes an intensive six-month training course in alternative psychology, and a brief seminar in clowning techniques."
- "If you come to our "millionaire" seminar I guarantee you can turn this dream into reality."
- "Tickets for the seminar are selling fast, normally for $100 dollars, but I can let you go for free."
- "Our beloved director of sales, and ex-president of Cheeterland, Philip Cheeter, recently completed a unique weekend seminar as part of Delavigne Corp's training program. Here's a excerpt from a recent e-mail exchange between the two of us"
- "She will be visiting our offices on Friday, September 24 to conduct a Technology Sensitivity Seminar, which will be mandatory for all staff members."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Seminar' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!