Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea.
Traducción & Definición
- "As your new Odorama Account Representative, my paramount concern is how both the Delavigne Corporation and I can better serve Odorama."
- "I look forward to serving you in the future."
- "Do you judge a man on the vintage of wine he serves after vigorously chasing a fox across the English countryside?"
- "Serving alcohol to minors is illegal."
- "Greendog has a fleet of around 1,300 buses, and serves 1,500 destinations!"
- "The three-storey building will primarily serve as an exhibition space for contemporary art."
- "As her delicate hands served each dish, each more exquisite than the last, my mind started to wander and I began to imagine a future with Betty by my side, maybe even as my wife..."
- "Yes, I demand recompense for the slaughter of my beloved companion, who served me so well over the years."
- "Bruno : Betty had taken me to a restaurant where dishes were served in total darkness, where diners abandoned their vision and used only their other senses to experience the food they were eating."
- "It seems that the new European president serves two masters: the people of the old continent as well as Delavigne, his employer for the past decade."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Serve' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Serve'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!