Traducción & Definición
a session: una sesión
I charge $60 a session. Cobro $60 la sesión.
- "Luna, just finished my weekend session at Royal Rehab."
- "Yesterday, during my "re-education" session, I endured cruel treatment that had but one goal: to remove the very essence of my Britishness."
- "I'm sure we'll find many other problems. Looking forward to our first session on Monday."
- "Still, Miracle Juices' founders, Bruno Delavigne and Horatio Oléré, have refused to accept the initial terms of the offer, leading to prolonged bargaining sessions behind closed doors."
- "I am sincerely pleased with your progress throughout our sessions."
- "To make a long story slightly longer, I have 5 more intensive sessions with this lady."
- "Glen : We're going to close today's session with a short chant of "om"."
- "(NASDAQ: IFC) and privately-owned American juice boutique Miracle Juices enter their 85th straight hour, the Peking Duck has obtained an exclusive transcript of a portion of the bargaining sessions."
- "Anyway, I am standing next to none other than entrepreneur Bruno Delavigne, who has just emerged from intense marathon negotiation sessions with the International Fruit Concern, Incorporated."
- "Today I had my first session with my new life coach, Framboise."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Session' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!