Traducción & Definición
- "As for your sexist comments, I am willing to consider them as jokes made in poor taste in the heat of the moment."
- "She's so hot, she's making me sexist."
- "I want to tell her how hot she is but she'll think I'm sexist."
- "Limiting sexist / racist / misogynist commentary to Twitter and Facebook"
- "And I'm sick of your stupid sexist nicknames!"
- "She's accused me of being sexist, racist, arrogant, and worst of all, American, which is just crazy."
- "Sexist Misogynist"
- "Moreover, your sexist remarks were completely unacceptable – they expose an attitude that worries me almost as much as Doris's inability to do her job."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Sexist' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!