Traducción & Definición
similar: similar, parecido
- "The bottle looks remarkably similar, with the same shape and colours and the logo is clearly based on ours."
- "As for the fragrance, I'm no expert, but it smells similar enough to merit a closer analysis from our experts."
- "Although "Lion Flower" looks similar to "TigerLily", I am reliably informed that its scent is second-rate and it will only be purchased by those outside our target market."
- "I remember it was a driver issue or something similar... and we installed a new motherboard."
- "Trey : I managed a similar team while working in telemarketing."
- "Anyway, I really appreciate the opportunity to pursue this type of unorthodox training at the company's expense, and I heartily recommend to the rest of the staff to follow through and do something similar."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Similar' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!