Traducción & Definición
to situate: situar, ubicar, colocar
- "Visitors will have the opportunity to purchase their favorite perfumes in a retail store situated near the exit, and many of the artworks will be inspired by famous Delavigne scents."
- "Convenience stores are often open 24 hours a day and situated in city centers."
- "Bruno : Let me read from paragraph number two: "The easily-distracted Delavigne spent most of our interview dancing with various hula hoops situated around his office."
- "Mrs. Brady's International School of English is situated in the delightful countryside of Cornwall, a county rich in history and legends located at the south-western tip of England."
- "This was not to be, however, since the easily-distracted Delavigne spent most of our interview dancing with various hula hoops situated around his office."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Situate' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!