Traducción & Definición
the size: el tamaño, la talla, la magnitud
to size: medir
- "What size box would you like?"
- "We have done our best to reduce the size of our own e-mail accounts by deleting e-mails older than 90 days, as well as e-mails with large attachments."
- "Answers: an LP is a long playing record (size 12 inches, played at 33⅓ rpm);"
- "Brian is not concerned about my size, are you Brian?"
- "Attached to this e-mail you will find a spreadsheet listing the size of the biggest e-mail accounts in the company."
- "Tatiana : Ok, here we have very large cathedral, next to very big church, next to medium size church, next to very small church."
- "The Supertrowel fits onto the handle of any trowel of any size and extends the exact distance from your arm to the ground, no matter how far away!"
- "I hope the wedding ring I bought you is to your size and satisfaction."
- "In the meantime, if you wish to continue using e-mail, which I gather is important, please reduce the size of your personal inboxes immediately."
- "It's like 300 times the size of New Zealand!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Size' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!