Traducción & Definición
skincare (products): (productos) para el cuidado de la piel
Care nos expresa una idea de cuidados. To care (for) atender (a), cuidar (de)
childcare cuidado de niños
healthcare asistencia sanitaria (médica)
a hair care product: un producto para el cuidado del cabello
- "We are looking for some durable plastic containers and jars, cases for our lipstick, and tubes for hair care products."
- "Over the years, the company has gradually expanded its production to skincare and beauty products, while continuing to manufacture fine perfumes."
- "Moreover, sales of Delavigne skin care products in Japan are up 14.6% over the past six months."
- "Over the years the company has expanded its production to skincare and beauty products while continuing to manufacture fine perfumes."
- "Despite making up only 2% of the world's population, the Japanese account for one fifth of skin care sales."
- "Skin Care The line of Delavigne products which has seen the largest growth is skin care."
- "However, it must be said that we are not about to cut our ties with our current suppliers to enable Delavigne and its subsidiaries to create a skin-care monopoly."
- "Cases for our lipstick, and tubes for hair care products."
- "The line of Delavigne products which has seen the largest growth is skin care."
- "I am sure you are already familiar with our extensive line of skin care and beauty products, from our award-winning perfumes (Exotic Garden and others) to our environmentally safe and organically produced soaps ("Cucumber Melonade" is one of our most popular)."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Skincare' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!