Traducción & Definición
a (love) song: una canción (de amor)
- "Edward : Well, I think I should write all the songs for the contests."
- "Edward : Hello everyone, this is a song I wrote over the Christmas period, when I was alone."
- "I just want to reassure you that you're both bad, and that song was certainly double bad."
- "For example, here's my song for Europe."
- "You wouldn't believe it, but I wrote that song in 5 minutes and played it to the hotel manager."
- "That song was truly awful."
- "Reverend : Now, Edward Moon and Jean Marron are going to sing a song to Philip before he finally departs."
- "Are you ready to hear my song?"
- "Krazy Gideon : That song is terrible."
- "Guy : Yes, but I must tell you, your song is probably very stupid."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Song' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!