Traducción & Definición
a soul: un alma
You musn't tell a soul. No se lo diga a nadie.
a sensitive soul un alma sensible
UK: He sold his soul to get that new job.
US: Does the soul survive the death of the body?
- "As our eyes met for the first time, I felt her looking deep into my soul, a place where no woman had ever penetrated."
- "He's got a very positive energy that exudes from his soul."
- "This fresh mountain air is good for the mind, body and soul."
- "Brian : Ahh, this fresh mountain air is good for the mind, body and soul."
- "You're a very sensitive soul Polly Watson."
- "Horatio : Monkey soul!"
- "Edward Marley : Well, you could lose your health, you could lose your soul, you could lose your reputation, you could lose your trousers, you could lose your fortune..."
- "I sense that she has a good soul."
- "Where is the soul?"
- "Thank you for allowing me to see into your lovely soul, and for sharing so much of yourself with me."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Soul' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!