Traducción & Definición
a status: un estatus, una posición, un rango
- "Please keep in mind that Horatio enjoys the special status that comes with being a Delavigne Corp partner, as well one of the foremost perfumers in the world."
- "Zircondan officials have already filled out the necessary paperwork for member status, though no one is sure whether or not this application will be taken seriously by the European Commission."
- "Status: DEAD."
- "Not only am I going to guarantee your delivery for tomorrow by five, but I'm going to authorize a free upgrade for the Delavigne Corp from Gold status to our Super Ultimate Platinum. You'll be covered for the next 12 months at no extra charge."
- "My weekly responsibilities include: meeting with sales managers to establish sales objectives and goals and to discuss the status of important accounts."
- "It lets me update my status via mobile phone or internet, so everyone knows what I'm up to."
- "I'd like to track its shipping status, if that's possible."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Status' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!