Traducción & Definición
sugar: el azúcar
- "Also, the selection of drinks seems heavily weighted in favor of "sugar"."
- "But all this is beside the point because I quite like sugar, to be honest."
- "Sugar 'n' Spice Soap Bar"
- "Following your demand for payment which I received this morning, please find enclosed a transfer order for the three shipments totaling 520 Delavigne "Sugar "n" Spice" soap bars, with invoices dated May 2nd, 18th, and 30th."
- "Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch, you know that I love you, I can't help myself."
- "What if we don't want any sugar?"
- "I would really like to see more varieties of coffee in the coffee machine in the break room. "Milk and sugar", "black with sugar", "extra sugar" and "cream and sugar" don't offer much diversity."
- "In fact, that's my second suggestion: more sugar in the office."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Sugar' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!