Traducción & Definición
a sum: una suma, una cantidad
to sum up: resumir
Moira summed up today's top stories in just 15 seconds. Moira resumió las principales noticias del día en tan sólo 15 segundos.
- "Thus I have been left with the sum of $1,500,000,000.00 and no one to transfer it to."
- "After complaining about the weather for half an hour, she told me that she recently handed over a cheque for £90,000 to a "nice young man", and that in exchange he promised to re-plaster the ceiling in her sitting room. I'm no expert on re-plastering, but this seems like a rather large sum of money."
- "I suggest you try the "Dim Sum"."
- "Mr. Oléré, 10 million Euros is an enormous sum, even for a corporation."
- "Jean : Hello, I would like to open an account so that I can receive a huge sum."
- "Warbuckle's Department Stores will donate a sum of 1 million dollars annually to charitable causes promoting democracy, free trade and open borders in Europe."
- "Five years ago, a sheik of the Royal House of Bahreindeer deposited a huge sum of American currency in my bank."
- "It is, how do you say, a substantial sum."
- "He'd like to see his own image on the bottle - alongside Delavigne of course - since he thinks this fragrance sums up his personality so well."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Sum' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!