Traducción & Definición
to surf the web: navegar por internet
a web: una red
- "Edward : Well, it says here on the web that North Korea is very nice this time of year... And it looks like they don't have a democracy yet."
- "Perhaps you are a purist and limit yourself to downloading pornography and heavy metal music, however whether you are podcasting vegan recipes or ranting about Venezuelan foreign policy on a message board, it seems clear that the Web has become less of an occasional tool than a full-time distraction."
- "Hopefully we'll have you fully operational and surfing the web in no time!"
- "There is no end in sight for development on the web, that's why we need to reclaim our humanity before it's too late."
- "No longer is the web "just" a research tool, a means to keep in touch via e-mail or a source of easily-plagiarized material for lazy students."
- "- Don't use Enternet Ixplorer to browse the web."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Surf the web' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!