Traducción & Definición
to swim: nadar
Este verbo es irregular:
I swim / I swam / I have swum
to have a swim: ir a nadar
swimming: la natación
- "It is exactly 9:07 am, and I am swimming alongside a dolphin."
- "Out here you can get in touch with the great outdoors: hunting, fishing, swimming in the lake, and lounging in the outdoor Jacuzzi."
- "Those clothes were on me for 15 days, so I'm glad someone else can enjoy them. So were you just having a swim or were you trying to get somewhere?"
- "Enjoy your time strolling our sunny 75-acre estate or swimming in our giant lake, stocked daily with fresh carp."
- "I am currently swimming 20,000 leagues under the sea, as a member of the crew of the USS Calypso."
- "Edward (Intern) : Hello everyone... is it a problem that I can't swim?"
- "It's a type of software that allows you to do things on your E-Phone, like change your voice, break up with your girlfriend, watch virtual fish swimming."
- "I can't run, let alone swim in the ocean!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Swim' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!