Traducción & Definición
to take a survey: hacer una encuesta
a survey: una encuesta, un informe, una medición
- "A recent survey in the Washington Post is causing quite a stir across the United States."
- "-In a recent survey, nearly 70% of customers indicated that they wanted their needs and desires met prior to having to ask."
- "Dogs , which were declared the "World's Favourite Pet" after a recent survey."
- "A recent survey carried out at Kingston University has shown that an alarming 56% of managers who conduct interviews fail to recognize what constitutes an improper interview question."
- "Here's what I would like you to do: take an informal survey of the staff and see who is available to attend a small celebration in honor of Horatio next Friday."
- "Icarus Quincy: And now, in my opinion, the most shocking development of this survey: Icarus has a date next Friday!"
- "During the first quarter of this year, over 5,000 males were surveyed by Smell Solutions about their fragrance buying habits."
- "But, according to the survey, Wayne thinks that wearing TigerLily makes him look tough."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Take a survey' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!