Traducción & Definición
to take (something/somebody) seriously: tomar (algo, a alguien) en serio
Luna is disappointed that no one takes her suggestion to construct a meditation room seriously. Luna se siente defraudada porque nadie toma en serio su propuesta de crear una sala de meditación.
- "Zircondan officials have already filled out the necessary paperwork for member status, though no one is sure whether or not this application will be taken seriously by the European Commission."
- "If I ever needed advice about what perfume to wear, you'd certainly top my list, but for something as complicated as finance - don't take this the wrong way - but it's difficult to take a man without clothes on seriously."
- "Do you take your wine drinking seriously? Do you judge a man on the vintage of wine he serves after vigorously chasing a fox across the English countryside?"
- "Shareholder agreements must be taken seriously, and I'm just the woman to help you with that."
- "Donna : Yes, but Bruno I take my radio work very seriously, and I have my own patients as well."
- "If you want to be taken seriously, you must speak properly."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Take seriously' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!