Traducción & Definición
to take (something) into account: tomar/tener en cuenta (algo)
- "Things we DO take into account: Employment history and experience (including references), performance, academic record, competences (knowledge, skill, and abilities), suitability for the job in question."
- "A full environmental assessment of food should take into account how the food has been produced and what energy is used in its production."
- "You CANNOT take pregnancy - real or imagined - into account when hiring and firing!"
- "Rest assured that I will take into account your remarks concerning Susan's timetable."
- "We will take into account their suggestions, but these costs will be part of the budget increase."
- "Your reactions have been recorded and taken into account."
- "This means that when looking at resumes or conducting interviews, the Delavigne Corporation DOES NOT take the following factors into account: Gender, age, race, sexual orientation, religion, disabilities."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Take something into account' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!