Traducción & Definición
to target: captar, dirigirse, apuntar
Our ad campaign is trying to target young adolescents. Nuestra campaña publicitaria intenta captar a los jóvenes adolescentes.
a target: una blanco, una diana
- "I've examined the market research for TigerLily and the data is conclusive: working-class men are the ones buying our perfume, therefore, they are the market segment we should target with our advertising."
- "Edward : Yeah, it's going to target working-class men."
- "Set challenging targets!"
- "The outsourcing boom shows no signs of slowing: India, China and the Philippines have been targets for western businesses for some time now."
- "The 10% increase in perfume sales to men aged 15-24 in the last five years is a positive for the market, as this is a key age group in terms of new brand targeting."
- "Overshooting the target by 500 feet, Mr. Marron finally came to a stop on the southbound lane of highway 101."
- "It is clear that Delavigne should be looking at targeting the male 15-24 age group, while at the same time advertising the fact that Delavigne products have no negative side effects for males of this age range."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Target' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!