Traducción & Definición
(a) team-building (meeting): (una reunión) para fortalecer el espíritu de equipo
- "The shareholders of this company are making themselves heard by suggesting that we incorporate efficiency experts, and team-building consultants to our current infrastructure."
- "Delavigne Team-Building Weekend"
- "Without further ado, I'd like to turn things over to Lieutenant Lawrence Laughsalot, a "team-building" consultant from the FunFactory Consulting Squadron."
- "I would be remiss if I did not mention that this company retreat will include team-building exercises led by an expert from the FunFactory Consulting Squadron."
- "In case you were wondering, I'm still not going to tell you where our team-building weekend will be taking place."
- "To say thank you for all your hard work lately, and to celebrate our moderately successful first quarter sales, I'm pleased to announce that the senior staff of the Delavigne Corporation will be taking a team-building trip this weekend!"
- "I have taken the liberty of attaching the contact information of a consulting group which organizes Corporate Team-Building events at reasonable prices."
- "Subject: Corporate Retreat and Team-Building"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Team-building' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!