Traducción & Definición
- "The technology behind these perfumed adverts is quite simple."
- "As soon as future medical technology has advanced, your body will be defrosted, healed and revived."
- "While I always enjoy a chance to improve my script and cursive writing, a modern company is quite dependent upon its information and technology systems. In other words, we need at least one functioning computer at all times."
- "That guy is on the cutting edge of technology."
- "Personally, I intend to achieve my goals as soon as humanly possible, and in one case, as soon as time travel technology permits."
- "She will be visiting our offices on Friday, September 24 to conduct a Technology Sensitivity Seminar, which will be mandatory for all staff members."
- "At the Cryonics Foundation we have the technology to make you IMMORTAL!"
- "They are setting an example for other businesses through the introduction of green-roof technology and carbon reduction labelling;"
- "They truly are the masters of disruptive technology."
- "Bob : I know it was wrong, but, really there's a lot of interesting research being done on pinball technology these days."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Technology' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!