Traducción & Definición
teenage: adolescente, de la adolescencia
a teenager, a teen: un adolescente, un joven de entre 13 y 19 años
In English, only young people aged 13 to 19 are called "teenagers". This is because they have "teen" in their age: thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, etc!
- "He's got the voice of a teenage virgin angel."
- "Indigo Motel can't write, can't play and certainly can't sing – but 500,000 Belgian teenagers absolutely worship this group."
- "Pale English teen becomes viral sensation with risqué photos."
- "Hannah : 500,000 Belgian teenagers and one middle-aged American."
- "Edward : I am a teenager!"
- "I'm so excited to see you again – I feel just like a teenager!"
- "A rare Siberian tiger named "Shoshana" escaped from her pen at the San Francisco zoo yesterday night and attacked a crowd of seven teenagers who had been insulting her, seriously injuring all seven of them. An eighth person, a six year old boy named Timothy Aldridge, was licked by the tiger, and later said the tiger's tongue felt "like sandpaper" and that her breath smelled like "muffins"."
- "It's the most listened to genre of music among angry white teenagers."
- "School-aged children and teens need at least 9 hours of sleep a night."
- "Lack of sleep leads to irritability, poor behavior and trouble with relationships, especially among children and teens."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Teenage' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!