Traducción & Definición
Tell me...: Dime...
Tell me, how's your mother doing? Dime, ¿cómo está tu madre?
Tell me about (yourself!): ¡Hábleme de (usted)!
- "Bruno : Excuse me, I'm sorry, could you tell me how to get to Nirvana?"
- "But tell me, how did Horatio injure himself?"
- "Except it keeps repeating "tell me about your mother" over and over again – I think it's stuck or something."
- "The police? Tell me! Please!"
- "Bruno : What? Tell me."
- "You're not going to conform to my narrow vision of what a Scottish person is, so why don't you tell me what you're good at?"
- "Susie : I had the feeling that Bruno was trying to tell me something, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it."
- "Tell me what to do!"
- "Inga : So, Bruno, tell me something... Why have you had so many au pairs?"
- "What are you trying to tell me?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Tell me' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!